Upgrading your air conditioner and getting routine maintenence is necessary to keep the air conditioning unit working properly and to keep electric bills low. By maintaining it, expenses can be reduced by avoiding a full repair. The main duties in proper air conditioning unit maintenence includes: keeping the unit clean (by dusting), changing the air filter periodically and being sure to keep pests away. A professional is always highly recommended for these maintenence instructions, but getting it done is first priority. Maintenence is much easier and less costly than repairs.
- Chances Are, Your HVAC Technicians Think You Aren’t Paying Them Enough May 23, 2019
- Parker Hannifin Announces New Website May 22, 2019
- Win the Battle Against Spring Allergies with Better Indoor Air Quality May 21, 2019
- New Sensor Technology Leads to Better Presence Detection May 20, 2019
- Comfort and Efficiency Challenge the Air Movement Industry May 18, 2019
- HVAC.com’s Air Conditioning Inspection Checklist May 17, 2019