Silverfish, also known as Lespisma sacchrina, are insects that survive in hot and humid conditions.Living on a strange diet of paper,fabric, and starchy foods, these insects are definitely a threat to your belongings.Julie Day has provided some effective and helpful remedies to keep your home free from the insects. The most popular seems to be Boric Acid but these others will work just as well, Diatomaceous Earth,Pyrethrin,and Jar Traps.You can also control them using traps.
- Chances Are, Your HVAC Technicians Think You Aren’t Paying Them Enough May 23, 2019
- Parker Hannifin Announces New Website May 22, 2019
- Win the Battle Against Spring Allergies with Better Indoor Air Quality May 21, 2019
- New Sensor Technology Leads to Better Presence Detection May 20, 2019
- Comfort and Efficiency Challenge the Air Movement Industry May 18, 2019
- HVAC.com’s Air Conditioning Inspection Checklist May 17, 2019