In this article, we’ll show you how to clean the outdoor unit (called the ac condenser) and the accessible parts of the indoor unit (called the evaporator). All the steps are simple and straightforward and will take you only a few hours total. You don’t need any special skills, tools or experience. If you aren’t familiar with air conditioners and furnaces/blowers, don’t worry. We’ll walk you through the basics. See “Parts of a Central Air Conditioner,” below, to become familiar with how an air conditioner works and the parts of the system.
- Chances Are, Your HVAC Technicians Think You Aren’t Paying Them Enough May 23, 2019
- Parker Hannifin Announces New Website May 22, 2019
- Win the Battle Against Spring Allergies with Better Indoor Air Quality May 21, 2019
- New Sensor Technology Leads to Better Presence Detection May 20, 2019
- Comfort and Efficiency Challenge the Air Movement Industry May 18, 2019
- HVAC.com’s Air Conditioning Inspection Checklist May 17, 2019