Johnson Controls is offering rebates on their home appliance systems to the victims of hurricane Harvey. This includes deals on air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces which many people lost during the devastating storm. The vice president of the company Liz Haggerty said a statement about how the company feels for the people of Texas and wanted to give back. The deal cannot be combined with any other deals and only applies to the victims of Harvey.
- Chances Are, Your HVAC Technicians Think You Aren’t Paying Them Enough May 23, 2019
- Parker Hannifin Announces New Website May 22, 2019
- Win the Battle Against Spring Allergies with Better Indoor Air Quality May 21, 2019
- New Sensor Technology Leads to Better Presence Detection May 20, 2019
- Comfort and Efficiency Challenge the Air Movement Industry May 18, 2019
- HVAC.com’s Air Conditioning Inspection Checklist May 17, 2019